– The submission platform for your responses is designed so you can return to it as many times as you want. Note your unique identifier code for multiple use.
– No one can access any personal information from your online submission; demographic information is used for overarching purposes
– You can submit responses by mail, don’t include personal information. Mailing address is: Synod Coordinator, Edmonton Catholic Archdiocese, 8421 101 St., Edmonton, AB T6A 0L1
– There is computer support if need be, to submit online; contact the parish office
– All synodal information and documents are available in all languages
– Talk to everyone and anyone about the synodal process, it is not just for practicing Catholics, everyone’s voice matters. Listening leaders can help
– The Archdiocese is hosting Lunch Monday meetings to ask questions and/or share information/experiences. No need to register, check the archdiocese website (caedm.ca/synod – events) for information and join the conversation. They are from 12 to 1 pm on March 28, April 4, April 11, and April 25.
-The Holy Father wants this to be the first of many synodal processes in the future
Further information is available on the parish and archdiocese websites, previous bulletins, and on the board in the church foyer.
Stay informed and participate!
Please click below for saving and returning later instructions.
Saving and Return Later Option Online Platform